Sunday, January 31, 2010

9 am ride with the Legend




Here he is, the one the only Jim(the legend)Grimley. Along the side of the legend is the HEAD CEO of GRIND PROTECTIVE WEAR Jeff Heitz. Notice the cold look on Jim's face, He has no heat in the beater ass Ford P/U. Nothing like a nice cool 40 minute ride from E.P. to Exeter. To add to the agony, Jim left his shoe's in the truck over night. I figured sense Jim takes care of me with every riding/skiing need the least I can do is place his shoe's under the heat in my Jeep. One more note on the Legend, any day now Jim's wife Sara will be delivering there second child. CONGRATULATION'S GRIMLEY'S.

Jeff that is some sweet looking blaze orange protective wear. It is obviously warm, The sweet was dripping off Jeff's nose like a leaky hose. LOL. As soon as Jeff puts his site together I will post a link so the masses can purchase there protect wear. Hand made in Hope Valley RI. By Jeff him self.

Well I'm off for the second ride of the day, meeting up with the troop's @ the pickle park. I hope to have a few more pictures and a couple more word's to go with.
R Stine signing off THE DAILY RIDE
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment