Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Daily Ride

What a week. Snow sleet rain sunny and 50, I love New England.
5 out of 7 day ride week for me do to the wise word's of the Legend.
IF YOU WANT IT, YOU GOT TO DO IT.
Thank's Jim, keep the word's of wisdom coming.
Two day's of trail riding, a wet recovery ride on the green way bike path, a real wet cold on and off road ride(left hand froze up so bad I felt resistance opening and closing my hand, the finger nail's felt like they were going to pop off) then there is today's 87 mile road ride. What an adventure, I needed the mountain bike on a few of the back country road's that I traveled. Stony Ln., Pardon Jocelin Ln. both pass at own risk road's. Blitzkrieg Trail, Hazard Rd. Here is a picture of Stony Ln. and Hazard Rd.



I finally hit Rt 14a for some open road riding out to Moosup CT. then back towards the reservoir on 14. What a great ride, I wanted 100 but ended up with 87 and a bit.
After two hrs of sitting on my butt I'm off to replace a blown up B/B with a different blown up B/B so I can ride in the morning.
Arcadia, Browning Mill Pond 8 am Be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment