Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Daily Ride

First day of 2010 with a jersey and lite long sleeve, the long sleeve could have been droped. The crew was large today, the usaul suspect's plus 4. I felt a bit off today, it all started with the bottle flying out of my jersey pocket hoping over the first of two log hop's before a small switch back. I pick up the bottle as the boy's cruise on by, I proced to case the second log and peg out on the switch back. SUCKER. We hit the next trail head and group back together, let the fun begin. Fuller and Matt take the front two spot's so I figure I should rub there tire's and break there spirt's early on. Nope!!! Matt droped me do to the stick wraped in cog, chain and spoke's trick then Fuller stuff's me into an old fall down. Good job Fuller, that's a move out of the legend's book. As we ride on I come to the end of the enduro trail, there I stand about eye level with an owl. I reach for the camra and it take's off. I got a few good shot from a distance. The rest of the ride was pretty uneventfull. The group broke down to four head's. We hit up the escoheg area then the ledge's and called it a day. What a way to start off a sweet spring like day. Here's a clip from to ledge on Rt 165. Till tommorow's daily ride.

1 comment:

  1. Your trails look nothing like my trails, Go figure. Northern trails clean, southern trails 2ft of snow??????

    ReplyDelete