Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Daily Ride

K.O.B I am Not.

All went well during the 32:24 minute race, my time. 12th over all. I felt OK considering the week up coming to race day was a total of 2 hours in the saddle. Damn rain, damn flooded basement,(12 gallons of water sure gets heavy after 12 hour's of continuous hauling from the basement to the back yard), damn hurt'in for too day's after.

Here's a few picture's taken by -Jeff Haitz- Photographer.
A man of very many talent's.





Great shot's Jeff.
Mad props to The Legend and NBX Matt for racing the tandem. I believe there time was in the 40 minute range.

Then the after ride.
Arcadia.
Noon time.
Slipping bake into our wet, cold and muddy gear we head off into the depths of the park. The place was a mess, deep water holes every where.
We made our way to Falls River rd. from the main lot by way of Break heart trail.
The pack was quit large with 9 rider's, we manage to keep it together with only one issue. Arcadia rock Vs Stan's No Tube. The rock won.
I hope all liked the trails.
Come back soon.

Well back to the basement to continue on this week's Historical flood clean up.
I need a ride.

1 comment: