Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Daily Ride

Let's go Bobby, hurry up. This is the greating I recive from Fuller and the Ledend as I pull in to pickle park. I hustle up and jump into the riding gear, throw the ear buds in, grab the camra, fill a couple bottles, finally I hear it. LET'S GO!!!!.
Yup i'm a slacker. On we go.
What a great ride this was, the pace was semi fast with a few stops." yup we had to wait for the 2009 #1 EFTA Single Speed Champion ****** Bo #1 Fuller ******** I'll show end result with a couple picture's that I snaped.

Notice the Legend is electrified and Bo #1 Fuller is realling his tounge in. LOL
Ok!I'm done with the #1 Bashing, back to the ride.
We had a lot of pushing, shuving, grabbing, blocking, can't forget about the elbowing and infamous tire rubbing that I am so well known for. I ate the tree line two good time's both due to the Legend and his patented block. We hit some good trail's like I see dead people, tea pot and nuts along with a bunch of other good stuff in between. The nuts trail game lives on for another day. Damn leaves got me in an easy corner. As we went on the Legend still has not dabbed, Let me take him towards something that is real tricky I think to my self. Finally the legend fell victum to the baby heads on the steep up to the bag of nuts. Damn pedal into the rock got both of us. It won't be long before one of us cleans this trail. We ended the ride with the sweet downhill to New London Turnpike. Check out this picture of the posessied pedalhead. Look into his eyes.

I had a great time boy's.
Mello, Get well soon.

Bobby Stine signing off
The Daily Ride

1 last # 1 joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment