Monday, February 15, 2010

The Daily Ride

Two days of pushing around the snow. Damn thats getting old.
They say we are in for a couple to a few inch's over night.
Sunday was a 2 1/2 hour slog on very few trails. I rode the small network of trail twice. Real good resistince but crap for milage in this snow.

Todays ride was the same old loop as sunday. I only had time for one go around before dark. Once again, no light.
Back to the cross bike for a couple days.
Jordynn changed my speed kings over to some Michlins road slicks, just perfect for the snow.
She made me laugh when she aired up the tire's, I told her 116 psi. Poor little girl had to lay on the pump handle with all her might to pump these suckers up.

I think it's time to start the change over from woods to road for the start of the MTB race season. I'm looking to peak for the SSpalooza in NY on april 25. The course is fast and rollie with some root but mainly an all out sprint for well over twenty miles. I think road miles will play a huge roll in a good placing at SSpalooza.
Look for this jacket on a road near you.


Peace

2 comments:

  1. nice job dr. stine....look forward to getting out there with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was that you running naked on deadshed today you smootch ?

    ReplyDelete