Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Daily Ride


Old man winter is upon us today. We have about 5 wet inch's of snow, the trails are going to be a mess. I think I'll try and hike with the nemba crew tomorrow night for a couple hours. Hopefully this will push some of the snow down to the earth so we can get back to riding.
This rest day gave me some time to see what was in the pile of parts on the table in the basement. What a mess.
So I dropped the bomb on the wife today about the NFG Build, Yup I got the finger.
Every year I spend the taxes on my cycling or skiing habits, Looks like the OT is a necessity for this build. I think I might be looking at using a few of the parts from the pile in the basement. That Sucks but I guess I can live with it.
Not really much else to note upon so I'm out.
Happy shoveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment