Friday, February 12, 2010

The Daily Ride


What a mistake, yup I went for a night hike with the nemba crew last night. I never heard grown men cry so much about a hike. Who's leading, your going to fast. I'm burning up. When are we going back. Bla Bla Bla.....
I thought we were there for the exercise.
The one women did not say boo, she moved right along, as did pete and pete.
To be on the real, It was nice to get out on the trails.
We hiked out to NUTS, the trails had more snow than what I thought.
In the pines the snow was at the boot top, about 2 1/2 to 3 inch's. In the hard wood areas the snow was able to get to the ground, It was about ankle high on average. It would have been a constant push on the bike.
Once we got off NUTS trail I booked out on the nemba crew. I had to get home, The nephews were on there way over. I got back to the car at 8:45, I got home at 8:49.
Two and a half hours to put up a couple boards and hike to nuts and back. That took forever.
Well I hope too be back in the wood this weekend, If not there is the road.
Who's in

Bobby Stine signing off
The Daily Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment