Sunday, February 7, 2010

The week in a few words

So I've been finding it difficult to work ten hrs days, Ride, and blog. I really need to cut down on the OT. The only thing good about the OT is the extra loot. O the wife is going to flip when she hear's the extra loot is going towards the NFG custom frame and bike build. I'd like to say congraudulation to Mike Montabono (Darkhorse Cycles) http://rigidnsingle.blogspot.com/ and James Harmon ( Cycle Works ). Mike took 2nd place and James grabed 5th place out in AZ. @ the SSUSA Race. Great job guys. Way to put it out for the Right coast. So it has been some what of a chilly week, I felt as if the right foot has been a ice cube every ride this week. Today was a really sweet day, The boy's and I were able to get out with a group from Mass. and then I hook up with Dave for a bit more. My total time out today was 5 hrs and 45 minutes. It was nice to see the sun again all the OT has been putting me out on the bike after dark. This should explain why I have two chapped lines under my nose from the snot freezing to my upper lip like a tongue to a pole. On a different note of todays ride we encountered a part of a dead animal. During my ride out with Dave I was able to take a better look, Jim you are correct. It was the head of a deer. Nasty. Well Im going to leave you with a few pictures from this weeks rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment